• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Good news about mesa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think every company tells their employees they rank #1 in something. If that makes you feels better about yourself, run with it.

Your right! ASA rocks the world of performance records. ASA must be very talented.

I never said anything about ASA "rocking the world." We were very much average. Given that we're the largest DCI carrier in terms of aircraft (and probably flights per day), it's not surprising that we're not leading when you have other carriers that fly 200 flights/day at best.

satisfaction my ba**s....i commute on them from my home to where you once had a base.....sat in 3a for a 40 min flight and watched the flight attendant sit on her jumpseat and read the entire time, including on the takeoff and landing roll. She didn't move from the jumpseat. Good service to the pax....great job!

satisfaction my ba**s....i commute on them from my home to where you once had a base.....sat in 3a for a 40 min flight and watched the flight attendant sit on her jumpseat and read the entire time, including on the takeoff and landing roll. She didn't move from the jumpseat. Good service to the pax....great job!

did you ask for something? im sure she would of gotten off her ass if u asked for something

Latest resources

Back