Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Good Luck Jetblue! Alpa vote starts today...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good luck to you all. Stay unified, stay strong. You'll need each other's support no matter which way this goes.

I have confidence in 25 days you'll be working on your first cba.

It was nice to here good luck and your are doing the right thing from a couple Delta guys in a hotel elevator last night.

D'oh. That's what I meant. April 22nd. 26 days from yesterday.

Just curious; is that a typical voting window timeline? (for future reference; me = VX). I suspect we'll also be an ALPA carrier about a yr after you. You'll be 'plowing the road' for us on a lot on contractual items..and we thank you in advance for that.

Just curious; is that a typical voting window timeline? (for future reference; me = VX). I suspect we'll also be an ALPA carrier about a yr after you. You'll be 'plowing the road' for us on a lot on contractual items..and we thank you in advance for that.

Hopefully we vote it in. JetBlue management knows how to tug the heart strings of this group, I have my fingers crossed the majority has awoken from their slumber.

Insanity: making the same Stupid Choices over and over but expecting a different outcome.

For you low information folks: Pilots are so stupid as to keep voting in a worthless union, ALPA, and then acting surprised when they are worse off then they started.

Insanity: making the same Stupid Choices over and over but expecting a different outcome.

For you low information folks: Pilots are so stupid as to keep voting in a worthless union, ALPA, and then acting surprised when they are worse off then they started.

Yet no pilot groups are pushing for the direct relationship. Amazingly enough the major airlines in our peer set have better pay and benefits. Coincidence? I think not!

[OTE=e=mc2;2468988]Insanity: making the same Stupid Choices over and over but expecting a different outcome.

For you low information folks: Pilots are so stupid as to keep voting in a worthless union, ALPA, and then acting surprised when they are worse off then they started.[/QUOTE]

We're not expecting ALPA to be perfect or fix all our problems. Insanity would be continuing on with the Directed Relationship. We've been doing that for the past 14 years and the results continue to be the same. It's time for a change. We need a CBA and the only way that's going to happen for us as with ALPA.

This precisely describes what jetblue pilots have been doing for 14 years.

No more. The choice is change.

Onward...

Latest resources

Back