Good jobs board? Paid and/or Free.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

HawkerF/O

Starting to look and was wondering about a good jobs board out there. One geared at the corporate side. Any experiences shared would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Jobs Boards

JSFIRM.COM (Free) and CLIMBTO350.COM have both worked well for me. Had many calls over the years. Bizjetjobs.com has good postings but they are mostly pirated from other sites so don't mention ya saw the posting there when applying. Good Luck!

For free sites, indeed.com and simplyhired.com. They basically re-list all the aviation ads that came out in newspapers across the country. I think climbto350.com and avianation.com are pretty good for pay sites. There is also AEPS.com, but I think they charge quite a bit more that the other sites.

Might consider that other website that is geared towards "pilots helping pilots"....I am seeing quite a few postings there.

When I was looking, www.planejobs.com seemed to be the site that had listings from most of the more well-known corporate departments (your McDonalds', your Eli Lillys', Altria, 3M, etc). If that makes any sense? I saw the listing for my current job there, but had a contact who helped me get my foot and body through the door. I think it's $75 for a year.

climbto350 has a lot LOT of jobs posted, but seems like a lot of filler, smaller time stuff, and overseas stuff. Which may be what you're looking for too.

Good luck!

They all poach them from indeed etc....never pay for a job site. The majority of junk they drag up are long ago filled, reposts, or ads simply filling the HR requirement.

Best to network the old fashioned way, actually get to know people face to face as much as possible.

The vast majority of good jobs are filled long before they hit the message boards.

Latest resources

Back