Good Job Eagleflip

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TurboS7 said:
Amazing how we all went downhill with bad company.

i don't know about you, but when i'm arround people that stupid it makes me feel better about myself...haha

You are welcome.

Maybe it is a good thing I was up here in the computer room playing (and mostly losing, BTW) Halo 2 online. :cool:

Exactly

Jmmccutc said:
i don't know about you, but when i'm arround people that stupid it makes me feel better about myself...haha

That's exactly why I'm grateful for Jerry Springer. As long as I never appear on that stage I figure I'm doing A-OK.

Peace.

If anyone can tell me without getting banned, what did rnobson do?

Eagleflip. Bet you were laughing as you were deleting.

Typhoon1244 said:
If anyone can tell me without getting banned, what did rnobson do?

Basically, everything the little uncivilized voice in the back of your head tells you to do, but you don't... Unless you're an immature butthead at a hotel/FBO computer with someone else's login in front of you... Roughly 30 posts of the most unnecessary stuff you can imagine.

Can't say it didn't have its' own special allure, though... Some of it was funny, at least in the context of "man, how long will it take for THIS to be deleted?".

I.P. Freley said:
Basically, everything the little uncivilized voice in the back of your head tells you to do, but you don't...
Oh c'mon, Eagleflip! You should repost his messages in some sort of "locked" thread. Just for the entertainment value. I'm genuinely sorry I missed it!

Latest resources

Back