• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"Good DAY? MATE?"--Delta and Virgin Blue set up venture...article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You have Volaris and Westjet. And, we actually started flying there ourselves, but now have feed from a LCC in Australia to make sure our one daily flight is full. Your management doesn't even trust you to fly outside the contiguous 48, and make management pilots (retired guys probably) fly to San Salvador for C and D checks, while those pilots "check" the girls down there. You get leftovers in LBB. But hey, if you do need to go to Australia to see "another land", try a jump on us. Thanks to this codeshare venture, you may have to sit upfront.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Nicely put.. You really should consider the fact that you have absolutely no room to criticize a profitable airline, General... How about some more welfare? I'm sure my taxes will help bail your pitiful butt out once more.

-You'll need some "scope" after what RA and Steenland have lined up for you to gargle...

Nicely put.. You really should consider the fact that you have absolutely no room to criticize a profitable airline, General... How about some more welfare? I'm sure my taxes will help bail your pitiful butt out once more.

-You'll need some "scope" after what RA and Steenland have lined up for you to gargle...

We won't even talk about what you gargle.......

Wait, I can't criticize a "profitable airline" (wait, they lost money recently) even though the poster was totally wrong and left out a very ironic fact? (that 2 airlines could codeshare INTL flights for them) Riiiiight......

And, do you even pay taxes on your income? Well maybe with your two jobs---ASA and McRonalds... Regardless, thanks to Obama you are elligible for a stimulus check. Enjoy it, and thank the President.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I am not an expert on matters, but if I had to pick an Australian to ask to the dance it would have been Qantas. A much larger and established presence and more domestic Australian feed.

Qantas and American are already part of the OneWorld allliance, so I doubt they would be game....

We won't even talk about what you gargle.......

Wait, I can't criticize a "profitable airline" (wait, they lost money recently) even though the poster was totally wrong and left out a very ironic fact? (that 2 airlines could codeshare INTL flights for them) Riiiiight......

And, do you even pay taxes on your income? Well maybe with your two jobs---ASA and McRonalds... Regardless, thanks to Obama you are elligible for a stimulus check. Enjoy it, and thank the President.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Hey, dipwad....

-You go ahead and make fun of their uniforms, their "little planes," etc.... Fact remains that if you had gotten a job there back when you got to be a jr. sub-commander, you would probably be about 2 million dollars richer by now.... -How's that pension, again?

There you go again, criticizing SWA... Would you like to compare profit/loss statements over the last decade, or two, or three, or so? Wonder who's stockholders and employees made out better over the same period?

-You keep stroking your ego if you need to, and those guys will keep making about $50 of profit for every dollar your joint has made (Hint:far, far fewer than they have lost) over the same time! Of course, you do get to wear a "double-breasted-mommy-just-made-me-wear-this" cool sub-guy uniform when you go and play airport.
-Totally worth 2 or 3 million!

Last edited:
Hey, dipwad....
More evidence of a 3rd grade education.

-You go ahead and make fun of their uniforms, their "little planes," etc.... Fact remains that if you had gotten a job there back when you got to be a jr. sub-commander, you would probably be about 2 million dollars richer by now.... -How's that pension, again?

More than likely better than what an rj puke and washed out french fryer from Wendy's gets. How's that career again?:laugh:

There you go again, criticizing SWA... Would you like to compare profit/loss statements over the last decade, or two, or three, or so? Wonder who's stockholders and employees made out better over the same period?

I wonder who made out worse in your accidental birth. Your mom, or the Delta pilots who you call "dad!"

-You keep stroking your ego if you need to,
You keep stroking your man if you need to.

and those guys will keep making about $50 of profit for every dollar your joint has made (Hint:far, far fewer than they have lost) over the same time! Of course, you do get to wear a "double-breasted-mommy-just-made-me-wear-this" cool sub-guy uniform when you go and play airport.
-Totally worth 2 or 3 million!
It's late tanker clown. Time for another foot rub for the colonel.
Besides, you know you're working a double at Wendy's over the weekend. Good night sunshine!

More evidence of a 3rd grade education.

More than likely better than what an rj puke and washed out french fryer from Wendy's gets. How's that career again?:laugh:

I wonder who made out worse in your accidental birth. Your mom, or the Delta pilots who you call "dad!"

You keep stroking your man if you need to.

It's late tanker clown. Time for another foot rub for the colonel.
Besides, you know you're working a double at Wendy's over the weekend. Good night sunshine!

Dammit, General!

Now you are trying to steal my insults. I have a trademark on all "3rd grade" insults. Specifically, on all insults relating to and involving any reference to the education of anyone to grade level 3. You may also not use any insults referencing 3rd grade humor, education, fashion, maturity, attendance, truancy, failure to complete, and so forth and so on.

-You have violated my trademark-pay up beeatch!
-I'll expect $2.35 within the hour-I take PayPal.

Dammit, General!

Now you are trying to steal my insults. I have a trademark on all "3rd grade" insults. Specifically, on all insults relating to and involving any reference to the education of anyone to grade level 3. You may also not use any insults referencing 3rd grade humor, education, fashion, maturity, attendance, truancy, failure to complete, and so forth and so on.

-You have violated my trademark-pay up beeatch!
-I'll expect $2.35 within the hour-I take PayPal.

Wow, still thinking I am that Scope RJs guy. Keep on doing that, it actually makes for good reading. And, just because the end of your education stopped at 3rd grade, doesn't mean you have a copyright or trademark on that saying. Maybe you would have learned that had you proceeded one more year in school...........

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back