• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Good book for deadheading / reserve

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know they're not novels, but Darwin Award books are always a good read. Some of the stories really make you feel better about your f#ck ups in life.

"I am america(and so can you)" Stephen Colbert

is that really a good book??? i hear good things but i want to hear from some bored pilots

Lone Survivor by Marcus Luttrell...don't remember the exact spelling of his last name. Great book.

The Road...Cormac McCarthy...grim but good.

I agree, "The Lone Survivor" is one of the best books ever written.

True story about a Navy Seal team in Afganistan.

I forgot to recommend the entire John Rain series by Barry Eisler. JR is a japanese american freelance assassin whose specialty is assassinations made to look like natural cause. lots of action and suspense. i think there are 6 books in this series so far.

I forgot to recommend the entire John Rain series by Barry Eisler. JR is a japanese american freelance assassin whose specialty is assassinations made to look like natural cause. lots of action and suspense. i think there are 6 books in this series so far.

Nice!!! thats kinda like Teeth of the Tiger by Tom Clancy, where a new killing technique makes each strike look like a heart attack...'nuff said go read it!!!

I too recommend "I hope they serve beer in Hell." It'll make you want to dump your girlfriend and move back to college though.

Also, "Into thin Air" by john krakauer is a good one.

Latest resources

Back