• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Good AME - Texas (SAT, CRP, MFE, HRL, HOU) ???

LegacyDriver

Moving Target
Total Time
Enough
Trying to track down an AME that won't put me through the ringer. I just want the ticket punched.

Prefer San Antoino or Rio Grande Valley but will take anything in between (Corpus, Kingsville, etc.).

Thanks in advance.

LegacyDriver

Moving Target
Total Time
Enough
Kilgore in MFE is excellent for anyone who wants to know.

Very straight forward, no tricks, nice office, and excellent staff. Just about the only guy that can do a Class 1 "in this part of the world."

iflyabeech

el Piloto
Total Time
plenty
I used Franklyn Farrell in CRP last year...he was pretty good....I think he's in SAT now....This year I used Dr. Ugarte in Kingsville. Pretty good as well!

Its too bad Dr. Eugene "No down" Brown retired!

I used to use a guy in SAT whose office was on the north side of downtown, by the enchilada colored building who was really good too....forgot his name...