• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

Good Airnet info

hyper

We got "change" alright.
Total Time
Since it seems to be in demand these days.......

Airnet

startingout

Total Time
some
Thanks Hyper! As a lurker here I always find the AIRNET posts good reading. When my times are there and I can talk the wife and kids into it, that is where I want to be...mmmmmm Caravan

chawbein

Total Time
Getting paid to fly?!?!?!?!?!? I had better get on my wife to get a better job!!

hyper

We got "change" alright.
Total Time
startingout,

You're very welcome. Tell her that with this job you'll at least be home every day and wewkends. It worked for me!

Take care

startingout

Total Time
some
I would tell her that except that I live about 1000 yards off of the approach end of 10/28 at KAPA. The closest piston base is in Omaha I think. Maybe by the time I have my hours there will be Caravans or Barrons here....not holding my breath though. Just keeping the old options open.

hyper

We got "change" alright.
Total Time
startingout,

In this business, you're going to have to move unless you really luck out.

Good luck to ya

startingout

Total Time
some
MMMMM BarBQ, Yeah that place rocks. Where I work looks out over 35/17 I am working on the west side and living on the East side of Centenial, BAR-B-Q and aviation nirvana in the middle. So close yet so very far. SOON...It will be my time soon.

Fly safe