• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Good airlines to jump/nonrev on

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've bummed rides on Southwest several times and they've always been great to me; except one time, when the head FA wanted me to sing on the PA for my ride. That was SCAREY!

I've always had great experiences on America West and Northwest, both between PHXMSP and PHXMKE and back of course. They almost always upgrade.

Independence Air - Takes as many as they have seats for, they'll even take Frontier, Skywest, and Jet Blue flight attendant (1 FA only). Even MOST agents are nice - imagine that!

AZT

I've never had any bad jumpseating experiences on any of the carriers I've ridden on. SWA, AWA, Comair, USAirways and NWA most recently. NW had to turn me away in DTW for a full plane a few weeks ago, but it was a Friday during the height of spring break, so I wasn't surprised. Even with all the chaos and angry passengers being denied seats surrounding the gate, the agents were very friendly with me and took the time to try to keep me informed. And I've never had any problems from any pilots (at least to my face!).

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back