Good airlines to jump/nonrev on

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

want2fly

Which airlines do you all find to be the best to jumpseat or non-rev on as far as free upgrades, friendliest employees and overall best experience.

want2fly said:
Which airlines do you all find to be the best to jumpseat or non-rev on as far as free upgrades, friendliest employees and overall best experience.

Sadly, JetBlue and Frontier can't upgrade you, but they are both top notch as far as freindlyness.

My vote is for NWA. Always upgraded for free (essential on the long intl. flights), and good service even from the blue hairs.

NWA has ALWAYS treated me very well.

Along with USair. I got 1st to Gatwick and back and 1st down to Grand Cayman....they must have not known I was a 135 freight bum :)

Both have treated me very well and I can't wait to the return the favor!

Wankel

El Bucho said:
Any airline other than the one you work for...

Agree 100% NWA and Delta upgrade me even if I'm a jumpseater, the mothership sends me to teh back and tells em that I can't sit in 1st because there are nonrevs in the back, and first is half full (or half empty, have it your way).

NWA has always been awesome to me, whether I'm non-reving or jumpseating. I occasionally wonder where all the "horror stories" come from.

I've had good luck w/ SWA even when I was a freight dog. United has been hit and miss - I've had several great experiences & several horrible ones.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back