• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Goldman

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A large portion of the large cabin customers are "Friends of Richie." Whenever Owner Services, or Scheduling, or whoever screwed up and pissed off one of those owners, Richie was there to smooth the ruffled feathers. Nowadays,

A: We're pissing them off more often; and

B: Richie isn't there to smooth the ruffled feathers.

That's a bad combination and the large cabin exodus proves it.

We need RTS back for his connections, marketing savvy, and customer service belief system. We need a numbers guy that RTS and Uncle Warren both trust to keep us from hiring another three dozen VP's of Paper Towels and keep the lid on the stupid spending.

This is an amazingly parallel scenario to what happened here at FlOps. Once our "Ricci" was gone and Sh!tfinger was in charge, owners left en masse. I would say most everyone is pleased that our "Ricci" is back at the helm. At least this company now has a vision for long term growth. It really sucks to be employed with a company that is contracting, or "shrinking to profitability", as we were wont to say.

The turmoil at NJ means more market share is accessible to us (and others in this sector). While that's great for our business, at the same time I hope the pain for NJ pilots is soon over. We at FlOps understand those dark days, and wouldn't wish them on anybody.

A large portion of the large cabin customers are "Friends of Richie." Whenever Owner Services, or Scheduling, or whoever screwed up and pissed off one of those owners, Richie was there to smooth the ruffled feathers. Nowadays,

A: We're pissing them off more often; and

B: Richie isn't there to smooth the ruffled feathers.

That's a bad combination and the large cabin exodus proves it.

We need RTS back for his connections, marketing savvy, and customer service belief system. We need a numbers guy that RTS and Uncle Warren both trust to keep us from hiring another three dozen VP's of Paper Towels and keep the lid on the stupid spending.

Assuming they are still wanting to be in a large cabin a/c...where do they go to? I think the largest a/c any other company flights is the 300??

Totally agree with what you're saying...

Assuming they are still wanting to be in a large cabin a/c...where do they go to? I think the largest a/c any other company flights is the 300??

Totally agree with what you're saying...

They go buy their own. Airplanes are cheap, management companies are stepping up the marketing, and the super-rich want it how they want it.

I think this issue extends to the other fleets as well. I am only speaking about long-term GLC clients I have had direct contact with and what they say about the "new" Netjets.

We seem to be holding our own or even growing a bit with large corporate clients who need the flexibility and relative anonymity of a share. The recent BARR rule changes should help the marketing on that front.

But, if we want our wealthy individual business back, the answer is obvious. The question is whether Uncle Warren is willing to admit a mistake.

We seem to be holding our own or even growing a bit with large corporate clients who need the flexibility and relative anonymity of a share. The recent BARR rule changes should help the marketing on that front.

QUOTE]

agree with you on all fronts...But of course I gotta ask.....being furloughed and all.....

where are you geting the data that says NJA may be even growing a bit with large corporate clients? PM me if ya want... not doubting but am curious....

I agree with the BARR rule changes...Good plug by KD on CNBC squawk box about that.....

Thanks

I dont understand why some people want Santulli back. All he did was spend someone else's money and never earn a return. That is easy to do. Let's get someone that can make a profit, a real one.
Is that you, Eyer?

Latest resources

Back