Goldman Sachs says Sell SWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

lowecur

This is interesting as they initiated JBLU(neutral), AMR(Buy), and SWA(sell).

It's the first sell I've seen from a major brokerage for SWA. If anyone has an account with them, I'd be interested if you could post a copy of the notes.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ud?s=LUV

:pimp:​

Their fare increase is not being accepted on competing routes by the majors. Now we will see how good that management really is.

Their fare increase is not being accepted on competing routes by the majors. Now we will see how good that management really is.

ALSO ON THIS STORY
Airlines, LAX rift may hit travelers in wallet

United Airlines, which is owned by UAL Corp., and American Airlines, which is owned by AMR Corp., said it matched Southwest’s fare increase. Continental also said it matched the increase, which affects about 15 percent of its domestic markets.

From MSNBC.com

The silence is deafening, Lowecur.

Must be because what you posted has them tongue tied.

No one on this board that typically attacks your posts knows what to make of a positive (fare increase) that results in a sell signal.

The investment bankers are screaming buy up the legacies and merger them into profit machines. Investors and the analysts are following this theory.

We'll see how long this trend lasts. I think it will go until some LCCs start to merge.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back