GoJets interview invite

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bflying

My friend walked my resume into Trans State with the plan to work there for a short time to get 121 jet experience before moving on to a better company. Today I get an email invite from GoJets for an interview. What a bunch of C..p. Is this the only way they can get people there. Are they the same company now. If I were to go to the interview would I be a GoJet pilot or Trans State? I will not work for a company that will ruin my chances of going to a good company. Any input?

My friend walked my resume into Trans State with the plan to work there for a short time to get 121 jet experience before moving on to a better company. Today I get an email invite from GoJets for an interview. What a bunch of C..p. Is this the only way they can get people there. Are they the same company now. If I were to go to the interview would I be a GoJet pilot or Trans State? I will not work for a company that will ruin my chances of going to a good company. Any input?

Not the same company! If you interview with Gayjets it will be for a position with gayjets.

Thanks. I won't go to GoJets as I have heard it will ruin my career. Not to mention what they are doing to TSA.

Sounds like you're lucky that they told you before the interview...I heard there was a new-hire (TSA) class that showed up and was told they were going to Go-Jets instead....

Thanks. I won't go to GoJets as I have heard it will ruin my career. Not to mention what they are doing to TSA.
Ethically you are correct. As far as ruining your career I don't know. Nothing ever happened to any of the freedom guys. At least non that i ever heard of. I admire the fact that you have back bone, most new guys don't.

We are so short crews at TSA at the moment - I doubt they would do that.........................................for now.

Is CRAP a bad word. I just don't get the C..p, crap.

PS. Shrek, that's "WEAK".

I wouldn't doubt that a gojet class would show up and be told they are now trans states

"The ironing is delicious" - bart simpson

Hell........at least they wouldn't have the stigma of "Gateway" all over em - and a better chance of a future in aviation.

NEVER FORGET........

Phisn......haven't said that on the radio in a long time.....made my day hearing that again.....lol

Latest resources

Back