GoJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

big dog1

I was wondering if anyone has had an interview with Gojet airlines. I had questions about their pay, work schedules, garunteed times, benifits, what questions they asked on interviews, etc. Thanks for any input.

One question they ask is what you intend to do as a scab and why you couldn't get a job at any of the other respectable airlines that are currently hiring.

ya know there is a distinct possibility that there are some people out there who are just simply uneducated on the ins and outs of the industry. Instead of getting all worked up at how much gojets sucks....which believe me i agree.....let us educate......

Bigdog...in case you havent really done your homework before you started interviewing with other companies heres a piece of invaluable advice....avoid that place like the plague!!! Gojets is a whipsaw operation that the parent company of Trans States Airlines started....the work rules suck...the pay sucks....the quality of life sucks....everything about it sucks....its bad news all around......Gojet pilots are as we speak being put onto a master list which may or may not affect them from making any career advancements....not worth the risk....respect goes a long way in the line of work because there is so little of it out there.....you will get none from anyone at this place....there are too many other regionals hiring with better contracts and better oppurtunity for you....with all the low minimums out there right now....i dont care who you are....there is absolutley no reason anyone in should go to this place....hope this helps...try expressjet, skywest, eagle or chautauqua....good luck

by the way if in fact your a flamebater and i just took 10 minutes to type this post to educate you, you can lick em...if not good luck

Don't know about that, but they run a very nice operation. Clean planes, enthusiastic employees and on time. Can't ask for better than that.

Should be a good place to start.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back