• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GoJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When we were picketing against the start of Gojet you were a private pilot, admit at least that.

So go educate yourself, stop listening to your coworkers and their excuses.

You made a bad decision and a bad choice. Others will not.

Yea no kidding, most at gojets were not even there at the inception. They're at Delta and Fedex and Jetblue... And someone looking right now and even the alpa furloughed are at fault for what happened at gojets years ago huh....

I don't live to read and post on this board as some others do. Your response is proof why.

Thanks all for your insight. It is appreciated

But still...162 and you haven't stumbled upon a Gojet topic or two?! Find that hard to believe.

Another wasted thread

Define for yourself the word INTEGRITY and if you have some, then you will not even consider Gojet.

Never worked there or TSA, but I know why they are in business. I did picket against their existence and YES they have cost a lot of harm to others by sending TSA pilots on the street.

Do yourself a favor and wait couple of months. Many jobs will be available at the regional level.

good luck

Wrong. They are in business to get around AA scope. TSA pilots had the opportunity to fly those planes but CHOSE not to fly them. GO ALPO!! ......oh, and Dario. The TSA pilots tried to call Hulas' bluff & failed miserably. So now they blame everyone but themselves for their demise.
Pathedic

Last edited:
It's still fun having Eagle guys put on our jump before you ******************************s!

Hey guys...

This argument will still be going in 2057! Let it die....go out to the gym....get a masters degree....start your own business (I've started three), and come back when you're less pissed off.

Yes, some bad ish happened....yes some people were wrong....yes some people are STILL getting screwed over today...but guess what....it's not just the pilots at Trans States....it's everyone.

How about a little U.N.I.T.Y.?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzbfQBtVilg

Now, without further ado...it's chest day at the gym! On to better things!

Latest resources

Back