Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Originally Posted by LowlyPropCapt
My wife's Key Lime rocks.

There's such a good dirty reply lurking in there.... if only I was more clever... what a shame...

I was thinking the same thing, but I didn't want to comment on another pilot's wife's Key Lime! :D

I think you meant Southwest....that is where a lot of our captains have been heading to lately.....rumor has it that the chief pilot has called over telling them to quit taking our guys

This speaks volumes about the "integrity" of your chief pilot, scab.

Originally Posted by LowlyPropCapt
My wife's Key Lime rocks.

I was thinking the same thing, but I didn't want to comment on another pilot's wife's Key Lime! :D

...Aw come on! I underhand pitched that one right over the plate. I thought for sure that someone would hit it out of the park!

It's all good. The pie is fantastic.

I think you meant Southwest....that is where a lot of our captains have been heading to lately.....rumor has it that the chief pilot has called over telling them to quit taking our guys

I think its the other way around. They called and said no way are any of you tools working for us. Scabs!

I like Sweet Potato pie.

[sarcasm]
Damn, maybe I should have gone to g0jet because southwest would be beating down my door!

[/sarcasm]

Last edited:

Since when is Southwest hiring? You're full of Sh!t scab

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back