• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TIGV

Age Quod Agis
Thought this might get y'all to look !!! LOL

Best way to get some rapid responses before this post too mysteriously winks out of existence

Somehow a valid post got deleted / censored, I happen not to like that kind of censorship activity, if in fact that is the case.

This was a GoJet thread:

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=53278&goto=newpost

In which, I asked a valid question concerning the violation of scope by TSA Pilots in operating or allowing the operation Of Eagle's Aircraft as an American connection Feeder and it's relevance in the discussion concerning how TSA folks feel about Gojet.

I say pot calling the kettle black, thoughts ??

Come on TIGV, you should've noticed by now that moderators delete threads and ban people to suit whatever their current agenda is at the moment. You'll probably get banned just for making a stink! :rolleyes:

TIGV,

God luck on your grievance. I'm not aware of any communications between TSA and Eagle pilot groups regarding this matter. Why don't you call you MEC and voice your opinion.

Man, you really want to beat that old tired dead horse again? The TSA PILOTS didn't violate your scope nor did we allow your scope to be violated. I've got news for you my friend, we have a common adversary and it is not each other. It is the managements of BOTH Eagle and TSA. I seem to remember the TSA MEC Chairman walking an Eagle picket line with his ALPA brothers to show unity in your fight against management.

Posted by JACKFLYER:

"You TSA Pilots so quickly forget. If my memory services me correctly…you are flying 10 EMB 145’s the are owned by AMR Eagle in Ft. Worth, TX. This is a direct violation of AE Contract, but you still continue to fly those planes.

AE contract states….

B. SCOPE

1. All flying performed on Company aircraft in its scheduled airline

service will be performed by pilots on the Pilots’ System Seniority

List, in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. Except for the

initial cadre of pilots required to operate and train on new aircraft,

all training of pilots in Company aircraft will be performed by pilots

on the Pilots’ System Seniority List in accordance with the terms of

this Agreement. As used in this paragraph, the following definitions

apply:

a. “Company aircraft” means all aircraft owned or leased by the

Company, or of which the Company otherwise has

operational control.

b. “Scheduled airline service” means all flying of passengers

and freight on Company aircraft as reflected in the Official

Airline Guide and any other schedule or timetable published

(in print or electronically) by the Company, and all of the

following activities performed in support of the Company’s

scheduled airline service: charter flights, extra section flights,

maintenance flights, ferry flights, test flights, flights involving

the delivery of new Company aircraft, and high speed taxing

of Company aircraft.

D. SUCCESSORSHIP

1. In the event the Company sells or transfers all or a part of the

operations covered by this Agreement, the Company will, as a

condition of such sale or transfer, afford the opportunity for pilots

who are transferred with such operations to return to the Company

as vacancies occur requiring the Company to increase its pilot

workforce, in accordance with the following terms:…

SO STOP COMPLAINING. You did it to EAGLE so now what goes around will and has come around. 813HK – 821HK are flown by TSA pilots but owned buy AMR. DIRECT VIOLATION OF EAGLE'S CONTRACT!!!

N-number : N813HKAircraft Serial Number : 145044Aircraft Manufacturer : EMBRAER Model : EMB-145LREngine Manufacturer : ALLISON Model : AE3007CSERAircraft Year : 1998Owner Name : AMERICAN EAGLE AIRLINES INCOwner Address : 4333 AMON CARTER BLVD MD 5494 FORT WORTH, TX, 76155 Type of Owner : CorporationRegistration Date : 11-May-1998Airworthiness Certificate Type : StandardApproved Operations : Transport "

Explain this a little better please, other than TSA's MEC blowing a little cover smoke for the Indian's uniformed minions who appear to be running rough-shod over the Scope I pointed out earlier.

Has anybody (ALPA National or Eagle MEC) told or requested TSA pilots to stop flying those planes?

I didn't think so....

If you do win your grievance... TSA pilots will do what ALPA advises them to do.

Again... I wish you good fortune with your grievance

I'm curious as to the latest news on this as well. I think the point being made is that a grievance is filed after a black and white contract is broken. What's the point of having a contract at all if you just have to wait 1-2 years for a grievance to be answered? I don't claim to know much about this particular case, but I hope the best for all involved.

"on Company aircraft in its scheduled airline service "
Seems to me that it is not operated in IT'S SCHEDULED AIRLINE SERVICE.

“Company aircraft” means all aircraft owned or leased by the
Company, or of which the Company otherwise has
operational control.
Not owned or lease for company (AE) use, nor does it seems like AE has operational control.

“Scheduled airline service” means all flying of passengers
and freight on Company aircraft as reflected in the Official
Airline Guide and any other schedule or timetable published
(in print or electronically) by the Company
Not on company aircraft pr. definintion above.

Just my understanding of what was quoted.

????

TSA ERJ said:
TIGV, if you want an answer to your American Connection question, why don't you go to the center of the storm and read the Eagle pilot's opinions.

Here you go.
http://forums.eaglelounge.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3307

Thanks for the link, I registered and have been reading with interest, so far, best I can tell, is unless we see some real ALPA action in the GoJet thing, I may still be interested in flipping those guys a resume.

Latest resources

Back