Gojet and TSA bump jumpseaters!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyingfool

United just changed their jumpseat priority and Gojet and TSA will bump any other United express carrier. Even on our own flights. Why the F are those two ahead of anyone else. This is not even funny....

United just changed their jumpseat priority and Gojet and TSA will bump any other United express carrier. Even on our own flights. Why the F are those two ahead of anyone else. This is not even funny....

Read the thread concerning UAL Jumpseating Priority. It will explain everything.

Last edited:
Trans States has not changed its jumpseat policy. Send me a PM and and provide details and I will get to the bottom of it.

The message we got from our JS coordinator says it was a decision by the United MEC. Any UA pilots care to comment about the change and why TSA/GoJet gets priority?

even on own flights? That makes no sense as every carrier's jumpseat agreement would have to change as well.

Gate agent might not allow something but a call to dispatch will get the captain up in the gate and sending the goatjets guy on to the next flight.

The last thing I'll do in my entire life is take a goatjets guy before my own.

Latest resources

Back