• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Going to TEB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cj's Pizza On Redneck Avernue Just On The Approach End Of Rwy 1..TEB...great Pizza.....not A Bad Price....

We were at the Courtyard in Secacus, the hotel does free van rides to and from the Nj Transit train station, $3 each way. Had a fun day in the city, it is the begining of Fleet Week so it was fun watching the navy ships go by.

I survived my first flight into and out of TEB, it was windy as hell arriving, did the ILS 6 circle to 1, moderate turbulence below 4000, which it seems like we were at from PHL. Parked at Signature, I have no idea why. Leaving was smooth enough, had about a ten min hold on departure.

Thanks for the help everyone, I'm off to TRI for the weekend!

I go to Million Air they have a free shuttle to Seacaucas area hotels I usually stay in the Hampton Inn where there is bus stop a block away. Ill be there Wedensday evening.

I don't understand why in the hell you want to go into the city!! Drive north on Hwy 17 and get out in the country!!
Groundpounder said:
I'm heading to TEB Tuesday (not HPN, for those of you remember one of my past posts....), I'll be there till thursday sometime. I'm looking to get into the city wednesday, and want to know the best route. We'll have a car, but I'd rather not drive in NYC if I can help it. Subway?

Also, if anyone else is in the area, drop me a line, I'll buy you a fresca.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back