Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Going to Phoenix? $1,000 reimbursement...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jenkoosh

Sorry if this is out of place on these message boards - I wasn't sure where to post it. I'm relocating from Chicago to Phoenix during the first week of February, to take a new job at Phoenix Children's Hospital. I don't want to fly my cats in cargo. Is there anyone (a private pilot) going out there for golf, business, etc., roughly around that time? If so, I can pay you $1,000 to take myself, one friend and my cats as passengers (they would be kenneled). Again, sorry if this is out of place, but I just thought I'd take a shot. If you're interested, please get in touch .... thanks,

Jennifer M.
[email protected]

Two free options. Option A:

Give away cats in location A.

Get free Cats in location B.

Cost $0

Option B:

Become a flight attendant, claim the Cat is required for your mental health. Feed your cat the First Officer's crew meals.

(FO) : "What? Pasta, a g a i n ?"

It's illegal for private pilots to be compensated for flying. Even a commercial pilot wouldn't be able to do it on their own. You would have to talk to a charter company. If you find a private pilot who's willing to risk it, realize that he's breaking the law and can lose his license which cost a lot more than $1000, so you'd better be very appreciative.

It's illegal for private pilots to be compensated for flying. Even a commercial pilot wouldn't be able to do it on their own. You would have to talk to a charter company. If you find a private pilot who's willing to risk it, realize that he's breaking the law and can lose his license which cost a lot more than $1000, so you'd better be very appreciative.

pretty sure $1k could reasonably be defended as "splitting costs", which is allowable.

Latest resources

Back