Going rate for 310Q?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AceyFO

I have a Cessna 310Q that I am looking at renting out. Anybody have an idea on what the going rate is for something like that or what the rental market might be. DFW area

I have a Cessna 310Q that I am looking at renting out. Anybody have an idea on what the going rate is for something like that or what the rental market might be. DFW area

Have you talked to your insurance company yet? I can only imagine what they are going to charge you. They will also probably require high experience from your renters.

i would recommend offering it for lease and the lessee has to furnish insurance with you showing and loss payee.

plus you can carry your existing policy just to be safe.

i sold my aztec to a frriend that owns an airport and he placed it on 135 and rental/instruction..

$21,000 per year policy cost..............

You could easily get $2000 per month and have $80 per hour reserves placed in escrow and even require a minimum monthly usage of 5-10 hours per month.

mike borden of high performance aircraft routinely offers aircraft for lease and seems to have no problems moving them. He may list it for a commission

Latest resources

Back