Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird, a guy dies and people get wrapped around the axel about what forum it belongs too. Did I miss something? God speed...

GODSPEED!!!

jabmwu, i agree with what you are saying, but you need to let it go. Let this thread be one of respect.

I moved it... and..

Jab.. I moved it.. and we don't owe you an explaination...however since your taking shots at a fellow MOD, I will induldge you this one time! First off, If you don't like the way we operate this web site, then your free to turn the channel or better yet go run your own web site...

As of now, you have only posted 84 comments here in FI.. and if you think for one minute that I am going to put up with yet another smart azz that thinks he can come on here and stir the pot, raise a ruckus and freely go at a moderator, you have meet your match...

Onewithwings is much more tolerant and kind than Lear70 and I.. and I commend her for trying in vein to explain anything to you, expecially since all you want to do is continue to argue for the sake of just being a thorn in our side or to exude your overbearing opinion of justice.. The only judges here are the mods.. period!

Now I don't make threats... it is a promise.. if all you want to do here on FI is continue to cause this kind of trouble and set up your own court in judgement, then you may not belong here on FI... to continue is to violate the very premiss of our community and I will suspend you and or ban you for good..
This is an aviation web site, designed as such.. the moderators have the final say as to what happens here doing so within the Terms of Service you agreed too when you signed up..

This thread, like the other, was intended to memorialize the passing of persons due to an aviation accident, it is not the time or place to hijack the thread... if you don't like the person then just dont comment and move on... there are many here that may have known these people that died and they should be allow to peacefully express their emotions without being harrassed by anyone for their feelings..

In closing.. It has been a long writting understanding/rule here (posted at the top of every forum section) that the mods have full authority to fullfill their responsibilities as each sees fit during the time that they have to volunteer here and do so in finality...
The mods have our own communication means to support and discuss our moderating activites an how to handle or coordinate our duties effectively and within the TOS..

So how about starting a trend of contibuting to FI in a "positive" manor so we can keep conversations on the topic of aviation and not disipline or what the moderators are doing... We are doing just fine...

God speed to the Pilot and all affected by this accident...

CLR4///

Way to contribute. You could have at least said how sorry you feel for the families or something. Karma you know.

You obviously are not aware that some people can say a lot with a few words and others can go on and on and contribute little.
You may be completely different in person, but you are coming across as amazingly stubborn and self centered. You sound like a person that would go to someones funeral and make a scene to try to become the center of attention.
This string is supposed to be about someone who has accomplished much more than you.

That WSJ article is the worst thing I think I have ever seen. I am shocked and angered that one of our pilots would talk off the record and say such lies about Terry. The Smith family was deeply hurt and offended that one of our pilots would say such lies. Who ever said these things obviously never knew or flew with Terry. I imagine it was probably some young punk who is mad that he is displaced to ANC right now, someone who hates the culture of this base, someone who doesn't have a clue how to fly the jet unless it is hooked up to LNAV / VNAV, someone that took a cheap shot at a dead man that meant the world to many of us. Lord help you if your identity is ever found out.

The best advise Terry ever gave me - "strive to fly like poetry in motion".

Godspeed Boss and thanks for all that you did for me and for the base.

Jab.. I moved it.. CLR4///
Really?

As of now, you have only posted 84 comments here in FI..
I fail to see what you're getting at. I've been a member since 2002. My life doesn't revolve around Flightinfo. You've only been here since 2004. but have 5 times as many posts.

Now I don't make threats... it is a promise.. if all you want to do here on FI is continue to cause this kind of trouble and set up your own court in judgement, then you may not belong here on FI... to continue is to violate the very premiss of our community and I will suspend you and or ban you for good..
Well this should be a lesson to every member here then. I only asked one question. Why is this thread in the Majors forum when a very similiar thread was moved/closed to the Non-Aviation forum? That's it. To me it would be better placed in the Memorial Section.

If you were to look at my previous 84 posts you would not see any such behavior. My only question still has not and most likely will not be answered. Also if you suspend/ban me based on your threat/promise I won't lose too much sleep. I think it would set a precedent not to speak unless you agree with what is being said.

You may be completely different in person, but you are coming across as amazingly stubborn and self centered. You sound like a person that would go to someones funeral and make a scene to try to become the center of attention.
This string is supposed to be about someone who has accomplished much more than you.

Lol, really? I think it shows alot more of your character to jump to such conclusions. Goto a funeral and try to become the center of attention? What are you talking about? Also, I doubt you know any of the people in the article and even less about me or what I have accomplished.

Let it go already! Start a new thread if you want to complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back