God's Captain Dies

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
pookie said:
If U of Washington does not want to honor him so be it. I know many others who should be honored but you dont see me pushing my agenda on a university. I wonder if Dr King is honored there cuz i am sure he deserves it more than some fighter pilot.

Dr. King probably does deserve and I wont argue that with you. But please explain how someone who put their life on the line so you can spout Bull Sh!t like this doesn't!:mad:

But it's OK for the students that don't think that we should honor a WWII hero to push their agenda on the University to prevent a memorial from being erected?

Last edited:
OK HS125, I'm a little confused?

Why would the "left wing Waco's at the U of W" refuse "to allow a memorial to be erected on the U of A campus." More important why would the U of A [wherever that school may be...Alabama, Arkansas, Alaska, Arizona] let another school, the University of Washington, dictate what monuments they could errect?

Maybe while you are enlightening the readers of this fine board on these non-aeronautical topics, you could address a matter more germane to an aviation website, and tell us what a "left wing Waco" is? More particularly, how does this model differ from the other model Wacos? Is there also a right wing Waco?

And what of this history you speak of about the far left refusing to honor war heros of the past? Maybe you could provide some information to establish the veracity of your claim? Or is this just a generalization you arrived at yourself after hearing about the Boyington memorial and the U of A or W or wherever?

Last edited:
I mentioned the attempt to stop the Blue Angels from flying in WA as a reminder of the intensity, the tightly organized, determined effort that exists in WA state to force all Americans to adapt to a very liberal philosophy; to eliminate individualism, in short to reduce all to an equal level at the lowest level-- just like in China, or India.

With regard to Dr. King. During special holidays--some Christian--his face appears on the sides of buses all over town. The message is this:
Dr. King and Jesus Christ are equals, one and the same. Think about that! Even if you are an atheist you will understand that this message is just one more effort to eliminate the system of values and ethics upon which this country was built, by eliminating the religious traditions from which those values were derived. It's interesting though--they never show MLK as an equal to Moses? I believe that Dr. King would have been horrified to see these bus ads.

With regard to the life of service that this great aviator lived--I am grateful, very grateful.

pookie said:
Its kind of sad that you would an individual's death to push your political agenda. Its kind of sad really.
It's the president's fault, blame George Bush! Death greatly affects interstate commerce, it greatly affects import/export and furthermore, it affects national security! Which means that not only does the federal government have the authority to regulate and pass legislation against death, they have the authority to tax it under Article 1, Section 8.

Death also denies persons their Constitutional rights of free speech, the right to bear arms, the right to public assembly and at the very least, it violates the 13th amendment barring involuntary servitude.

I think it's time we ask our Congressmen and Women to initiate an O.I.C. investigation as to why the president has failed to act in this matter.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back