Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DaveGriffin

Registered Self-Abuser
It will be a great game today. I bet the flyover isn't late.

The Zoomies will be able to observe a true big-time academy rivalry today. If Colorado Springs doesn't end up becoming Naval Aviation, Training Annex West in the next 5-10 years due to force reshaping, the Falcons may someday achieve the same status as a tier I Navy rival.

Of course the looming negative for the AF is the upcoming reduction in F-22 procurement, necessitating the shelving of the 50+ year DOD "experiment" of the Air Force as a stand-alone service.

Last edited:
Yeah, yeah...AFA has been a little down since the total domination of the 1990's over Army and Navy, but they'll be back.

Army wins the uniform competition, hands down. They look freakin' awesome. Navy looks like the Merchant Marine Academy or something.

*Yawn* So... I might be able to catch the tail end of "Blue Crush." I think that Kate Bossworth has a nice figure. I'm not sure that I'm going to even watch Army/Navy next year, it's not even entertaining anymore. Come on, 34-0, what a shut out!

Yeah, yeah...AFA has been a little down since the total domination of the 1990's over Army and Navy, but they'll be back.

Army wins the uniform competition, hands down. They look freakin' awesome. Navy looks like the Merchant Marine Academy or something.

The camo uniform looks great.

I sure didn't expect Navy to shut Army out. The great coaching at Navy continues.

What a great football Saturday. Next up: Alabama and the Gay_tors. Go Bama.

It will be a great game today. I bet the flyover isn't late.

The Zoomies will be able to observe a true big-time academy rivalry today. If Colorado Springs doesn't end up becoming Naval Aviation, Training Annex West in the next 5-10 years due to force reshaping, the Falcons may someday achieve the same status as a tier I Navy rival.

Of course the looming negative for the AF is the upcoming reduction in F-22 procurement, necessitating the shelving of the 50+ year DOD "experiment" of the Air Force as a stand-alone service.

Keep dreaming little boy! Naval aviation has a greater chance of being deep sixed than does the Air Force as a stand alone service, but hope springs eternal for you 3-dollar bill swabbies. ;)

All kidding aside, while I am all for inter-service rivalries in the great sport of college football, I take my hat of to all the cadets/midshipmen at all of our service academies. Today's game reminded me once again what great young men and women we have attending all of our nation's service academies.

Keep dreaming little boy! Naval aviation has a greater chance of being deep sixed than does the Air Force as a stand alone service, but hope springs eternal for you 3-dollar bill swabbies. ;)

All kidding aside, while I am all for inter-service rivalries in the great sport of college football, I take my hat of to all the cadets/midshipmen at all of our service academies. Today's game reminded me once again what great young men and women we have attending all of our nation's service academies.

Yup, it's true. Now if only I didn't listen to my guidance counselor and go the civilian route. I'm stuck flying in the airlines with a bunch of pussies.

The camo uniform looks great.

I sure didn't expect Navy to shut Army out. The great coaching at Navy continues.

What a great football Saturday. Next up: Alabama and the Gay_tors. Go Bama.

Yeah, how'd that work out for you, you fake ass seal poser?

Yeah, how'd that work out for you, you fake ass seal poser?

It was definitely disappointing, they played a great game against Bama. The Gay_tors are the best team going right now. They look good to take OU in the BCS.

I liked the sign a Mid was holding up for the TV cameras at the Navy/Army game: "Congress - Bail Out Army"

Here's a great YouTube link with some insight into Army's "freakin' awesome camo uniforms."

Latest resources

Back