• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.

handlesaregay

There are a couple of Go Jet new hires running around STL Flight Safety wearing ALPA lanyards. WTF? I almost puked in my mouth when I saw this.

I'm gonna repeat what he said...

What did you say to them?

You can and should go up to them (politely) and ask them why they are wearing an ALPA landyard. And I'm gonna go one further. Ask them their names.

I can not forget what GoJet did to my pilot group (while at TSA) and the industry as a whole. Yes, I will always blame managment for the creation of GoJet. But it takes pilots to fly those aircraft and any pilot who works for them is doing so AGAINST the advice of ALPA and ALPA pilots.

To wear an ALPA lanyard is disgusting and an insult to all ALPA pilots, no matter how you feel about ALPA national.

Feel free to PM me their names. Not like I keep a list or anything... lol

Fly Safe, Fly Your Contract

GoJet new hires...........How did they screw you over in the past?

Can't we move on? Its in the past. If you spend too much time looking behind you you will never see what you have in front of you.

Believe me I wanted to confront the guy so badly, but I was sitting there waiting for a check airman and I didn't want to start a bunch of drama right before a training event. That's the only reason I didn't let him have it. I'm not in STL anymore so I came here to vent about it.

Here is some food for thought, GROW UP YOU FLY A REGIONAL....IT'S KINDA LIKE HIGHSCHOOL BUT WITH SHINY JETS! Anybody Angry? GOOD. We are not going to re hash this stuff again. That was then this is now, suck it up and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back