• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Go! going Ahloha!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And I would like to think I look more like Christopher Lloyd, thank you.

And I would like to think I look more like Christopher Lloyd, thank you.

Well,
Genny Lee thinks he looks like Lurch, you make an odd pair. My bet is you Guys would look like a combo Danny DeVito and Tattoo from Fantasy Island.

Speaking of...where is he/she? Nothing but silence for like 10 days now.

I don't see too many Mesa pilots bashing or trolling SkyWest forums. So where does all of his hatred come from?

You've lost that funny feeling, now it's gone, gone, gone, whoa whoa.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Running_gag

Running gags can begin with an instance of unintentional humor that is repeated in variations as the joke grows familiar and audiences anticipate reappearances of the gag. The humor in a running gag may derive entirely from how often it is repeated, the (in)appropriateness of the situation in which the gag occurs, or setting up the audience to expect another occurrence of the joke and then substituting something else (bait and switch).

And don't give me the excuse that you didn't know it was. You've been here MORE than long enough to know it is.

I still find it disturbing that you feel that you have to constantly troll Mesa threads. Why do you feel so threatened by Mesa, XPOO? ...

But I feel extremely sad for people like you who have to gratify their own egos by trying to highlight the faults and shortcomings of others.

Professional comedians making a living of doing JUST THAT, and you have a problem with it? Sounds to me like you need to grow a pair.

Last edited:
He is a dispatcher/troll, he resents pilots telling him to "just, do it", so he gets off on yanking on pilot's chains. He is the dispatch version of Genny Lee.
P.S. Mesa does suck, just like every other regional does.

I am sure he just resents pilots like yourself who think you are some badass who has to tell everyone "just do it". Just get me some coffee you worthless FA, get me a bug wash you worthless ramper, get me another pillow you worthless hotel employee...Good thing majority of pilots actually value others work. You really need to bail on the airline industry, you obviously have worn out your welcome on so many fronts.

I am sure he just resents pilots like yourself who think you are some badass who has to tell everyone "just do it". Just get me some coffee you worthless FA, get me a bug wash you worthless ramper, get me another pillow you worthless hotel employee...Good thing majority of pilots actually value others work. You really need to bail on the airline industry, you obviously have worn out your welcome on so many fronts.

RedBull and meth is a bad combo, nice try though, troll.

Speaking of...where is she? Nothing but silence for like 10 days now.

Fixed it for you. Probably sitting at the cubicle next to you. Maybe Jenny got a longer sentence than the rest of us (at least the screen name) but her alto ego Merciful is back.

Well, you didn't miss anything, other than Delta might be getting 88 B-717s.

Latest resources

Back