• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Go around in SRQ yesterday

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The girl in the post above is hot. I wish it was a full body shot though. Anyone got the deets on her teets?

Dude I laugh everytime I scroll down and......Boom! There is your post "Mesa Sucks"..........cracks me up

You're like f'ing Al-Qaeda....we never see you coming.

Mozzer,

Now that FUNNY!

701EV

What happend Bill? Did ya get the good old "take off flaps"

Nope... "take off brake" haha. Apparently it was a faulty pressure switch. Maint didn't have any replacements so we did an aircraft swap and were getting an FDAU advisory in the new plane. Maint came out again to defer it. Nothing says "thanks for flying" like two broken airplanes and alot of mechanics.

To top it all off, once we finally got to LIT I came back from my postflight to be cornered and screamed at by the guy who's valet bag was evidently still in Chicago. It was a long trip.

Last edited:
Nothing says "thanks for flying" like two broken airplanes and alot of mechanics.

To top it all off, once we finally got to LIT I came back from my postflight to be cornered and screamed at by the guy who's valet bag was evidently still in Chicago. It was a long trip.

Reminds me of my Do-Jet days back at ACA. Those were the days, and wish I could go back. Well.....

The girl in the post above is hot. I wish it was a full body shot though. Anyone got the deets on her teets?

I think that Christina Agulara sp? from pics in a Maxim Mag a few years ago. Although I do not guarantee that those are the correct deets for the teets.

Latest resources

Back