• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GMT Local Watch

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
yea really, F walmart.... I'd rather spend 25 cents more and buy some french crap at Target.... well I guess it all really comes from China anyway...

God it is amazing how some people, like lear, can turn a helpful thread into such trash. Man, you are just one bitter person.

Jbitzer said:
yea really, F walmart.... I'd rather spend 25 cents more and buy some french crap at Target.... well I guess it all really comes from China anyway...

Target is not French!

SiuDude said:
I could have sworn that atomic clocks ran upwards of 1 million dollars. Leave it to Wal-Mart to bring down the atomic clock industry.

I heard they lock the atoms in the store at night while they clean.

And no benefits.

Philerup said:
I have one, the G-Shock. It is atomic and has all the time zones of the world. Pretty cool and a lot cheaper than the Citizen world time watches. Plus the G-Shock watches are just about indestructable. The atomic only updates in the US, but it is nice to have the correct time all the time.

Casio has recently released some models that now update off of atomic clocks at various locations around the world - nice touch if you find yourself out of the country alot. I think they are called "triple waveceptors"??

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back