Glock 23 for $399......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DX Rick

H&K ended their pilot offer, but I found out Glock is offering 23's (.40 cal) for $399 for all pt 121 pilots.
Thought I'd spread the good word. Check with your gun dealer.

Night sights are no longer an option on Glock firearms. Can't even be ordered anymore. Once stock runs out, that's it. Aftermarket NS are better anyway....

Don't think there is a link. Just an agreement between Glock and their direct retailers. If there is a middle man, then the deal probably won't work.

Easiest way to do it is to call your local gun store and ask if they honor the manufacture's discount for LEO pricing. If not, just call Glock in Smyrna and they will then tell you who does in your area. They are very nice.

Almost all models available for 398. Except the competition models.

Alot of Smith dealers will give you the LEO discount as well.

Both are great deals

B&H gunrack in Merritt Island, FL offers a discount to LEO's. It's $399 for most all the Glocks. I paid $399 for my Glock 27 (.40 Subcompact) and had them replace the factory sights with Trijicon Night Sights (+$60). I'm a local LEO in Orlando and used that discount. I'm not sure if they will discount for pilots but it's worth a phone call.

http://www.bhgunrack.com/contact.asp

Budspoliceshop.com( a division of budsgunshop.com) gives Part 121 discounts, I've bought a couple of handguns from them and there service is top notch, the prices include shipping to your FFL.

You can call them. They will send you an email with all the pilot offers. It goes well beyond the 23. Just as easy as H&K to deal with.

+1 for Buds...they had a killer law enforcement deal on a SW M&P15 last year that included "commercial pilots" - all you needed was a COM or ATP license!

Latest resources

Back