Global school in montreal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SWA tech

Going to global avionics school in Feb for 3 weeks whats the good things to do in montreal what to stay away from. Thanks

Chez Paree' 1258 Rue Stanley good strip joint buffet included . just off St. Catherine St. Downtown Montreal . Your Welcome

Try some poutine, a French Canadian specialty: french fries, gravy, and cheese curds. It is AMAZINGLY good when done properly.

Try some poutine, a French Canadian specialty: french fries, gravy, and cheese curds. It is AMAZINGLY good when done properly.
Is that related to poontang?

I'd stay downtown and not at the airport it I could help it. Montreal's a great city. Downtown has an amazing undergrouind sytem that will get you within meters of anything worth doing. Hit a local joint a try a Smoked Meat Sandwich. Le Queue de Cheval (1221 Rene-Levesque) remains my favorite steak place to this day. The winter, in general, sucks there but you could still do a lot worse! Have fun.

Going to global avionics school in Feb for 3 weeks whats the good things to do in montreal what to stay away from. Thanks

Hurley's Irish Pub: Great food and good live music (also fresh Guinness, not the stale stuff you find so often here in the U.S.)
1225 CRESCENT STREET
MONTREAL, QUEBEC

Bar-B-Barn (get the ribs)
1201 Rue Guy
Montreal, QC H3H 2K5, Canada

Le Bifthèque (get the prime rib - there are several Le Biftheque's in town but I like the one by the Treadeau airport in Dorval)
6705 Chemin de la Côte de Liesse
Ville St-Laurent (Qc)

Moishes (best place in town, but a little hard on the per diem budget)
3961 St Laurent
Montreal, QC H2W 1Y4, Canada
(514) 845-3509

St Viateur Bagel & Cafe (best bagels you'll ever get - there are several St. Viateur's in town but I like the one in Monkland, also if you go to the other one's take cash)
5629 avenue De Monkland

Bonne Journee!

Latest resources

Back