Global Aviation HIO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

a319stud

looking to make the jump to corporate. anybody know anything about Global Aviation HIO? Pay/QOL/Etc. PM's always welcome. thanks in advance.

I SURE DO!

Pay = not quite bottom feeder.....but close.
QOL = now that's funny.

EXCEPT for the D.O., they have a great group of pilots.

They fly a LR 35 and a Hawker 800. Those are the only planes they own. There is a LR 45XR and a Challenger 604 on the ticket (which hardly flies charters do to it's busy Pt 91 schedule). These two airplanes are owned and crewed entirely by other companies that are based there and are on Global's charter certificate.

This area is a tough market to crack for corporate flying. There just isn't a lot of it to go around.

Well, the good news is they have a new D.O. and a new C.P., both are truly good guys. I don't think they have yet decided to pay pilots half of what they are worth, but that is just MHO! PM me if you have any other Q's.

Does it matter who the DO and CP are as long as Flo is running the place?

It's not just wages, based on what I've seen-- not having worked there directly, but having flown lots of brokered trips for them.

It's management support for the actions of the PIC-- if I have to make a decision which inconveniences a customer but is necessary to keep the flight legal and/or safe, I expect to not only keep my job, but be backed up by management.

Latest resources

Back