• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GJ Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I find it hard to believe someone would leave Air Wisconsin voluntarily and want to work at Gough Jets.

Pilotsrule said:
Cargo- PM me I am starting class at GJ soon.. I will give you the gouge from the interview. Ignore the rest of these losers..

Sorry dude, but if your only experience is teaching slow flight and stalls in single engine 4-bangers, I suggest you work a little harder, maybe get a 135 gig after you get 1200 hours, and then consider going 475 knots for $18,000 year. You probably make more as a CFI anyway. Good Luck!:beer:

737 Pylt said:
The difference here being you will NEVER get hired by another airline. You better enjoy your career and pray you never lose this "last and final job," because you are finished in the industry kid!

One GJ captian has already gone to CAL. One to World Airways. Another just got a March class date at SW.

rightrudder said:
I find it hard to believe someone would leave Air Wisconsin voluntarily and want to work at Gough Jets.

Why not? People move around in this buisness all the time looking for the right situation...really aint hard to believe at all.

FlyHIToo said:
One GJ captian has already gone to CAL. One to World Airways. Another just got a March class date at SW.

The scab on the hiring board must have felt sorry for him.

Everyone knows what kind of person we are dealing with here. Someone who is young in the industry, naive, probably spoonfed by mommy and daddy so that after 6months of hard flight instructing they can fly that nice shiny jet. If thats not you....Well then we know what you are. People don't forget this stuff and the industry is too small.

I give you three months and you will see the mistake you've made.

Bye the way there were studies done on the GJ business model. GJ Underbid AWAC and others by bidding an incremental growth. Well with the rates that they are flying for united many experts don't believe they will be able to function after 4-6 years and it will all be liquidated.

Oh yeh I forgot..

All GJ pilots eat their own poo I hear

We have a number of ex TSA guys at Airwis because of what is going on with Blowjets, I cant believe anyone would consider going there. I hate that there are people willing to do it. Why notw work at a respectable regional that has a quick upgrade if you dont like where you are or are just starting out. I understand Skyway is hiring 500/50 with confimed upgrade of 9 months???? If I was willing to jump around in this career why not there its a heck of a lot better than where you are considering. I am that guy that will call you out in the airport too Mr. mesa/hojet :)

Latest resources

Back