Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lol

G100driver said:
I heard it was a banging a dude in the jetway!! ;)

Have you been drinking and posting again. :)

And he was ssssssssssso ssssssspecccial, sssssugar. :)

But ssssserioussssly....

No drunk posting here man. It would be unreadable with all the typos! Just trying to keep it light and grab a laugh at my own expense. Consider it my gift to the community! :)

White over green, TC? Hmmmmmm... Not sure on that one. It could be the bird from S.C. That was in Florida around NBAA... But I'm not sure.

A 145-sized bird in Corporate paint? Never seen one of those before. Almost sounded like S/N 699.

I have been bouncing around on a couple different birds lately. I am still in the one I showed in FL at NBAA. Which reminds me, I need to post those pics for you guys.

Last edited:
From what I understand someone did come up with an STC to re-engine the G-III. Gulfstream found out and obtained the rights and now it is safely in their vaults. They do not want to lose the money on sales.

wildbill said:
From what I understand someone did come up with an STC to re-engine the G-III. Gulfstream found out and obtained the rights and now it is safely in their vaults. They do not want to lose the money on sales.
The way I heard the story was some guy invented a carburetor that got 500 miles to the gallon and the oil companies bought it. ;)

'Sled

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back