• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Getting to be that Time of Year Again

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Went to 50 school with a guy from Werner trucking. Based in Omaha. I think he said they had a 900 also. Probably the only one though....

Kingairrick said:
Went to 50 school with a guy from Werner trucking. Based in Omaha. I think he said they had a 900 also. Probably the only one though....

As much as I hate the place, I'll have to say that Omaha has some decent equipment. Corporate row includes the likes of UPRR, ConAgra, Midwest Aviation(Kiewit Const), Mutual of Omaha and some others I'm sure I'm forgetting. Some pretty significant rides all around. My info is old but Midwest alone had a barn full of Falcons including two 900's and a 50 plus some 20's.

BTW, anyone have access to those pay numbers I asked about???

rice said:
As much as I hate the place, I'll have to say that Omaha has some decent equipment. Corporate row includes the likes of UPRR, ConAgra, Midwest Aviation(Kiewit Const), Mutual of Omaha and some others I'm sure I'm forgetting. Some pretty significant rides all around. My info is old but Midwest alone had a barn full of Falcons including two 900's and a 50 plus some 20's.

Yea, and Saudi has some pretty impressive equipment too :)

Ace

Ace-of-the-Base said:
Yea, and Saudi has some pretty impressive equipment too :)

Ace

And better looking women!!!!!:laugh:

rice said:

Since this thread is on the path to being completely hijacked I thought I'd jump in the water while it's warm.

First off, as a native Iowegian:D who married a girl from Nebraska, the women in either state have a lot going for them as long as they avoid the feedlots designed for livestock production. Corn fed beef is supposed to come wrapped in plastic, not with blonde hair and an attitude.:eek: Fortunately I avoided that gene pool altogether. I'll hold the bulk of my native midwestern coeds against the bulk of the girls I meet from NJ or NY anyday of the week!!!!!! Saudi chicks? Hmm, won't even go there.

OMA does in fact have a GIVSP (Conagra) and at least two 900(ex's?) operated by Midwest. Also some new Challengers on order for UP and several other large cabin beauties on the field too. Everytime I go there I wonder why my now former airport back east couldn't have a corporate row like OMA's. I just can't go back there!!!!! I worked too hard to get to some place warmer!

Rice - if you ever get those numbers be sure and share them. Maybe start a new thread with the info and see what is decomposes into. I guess this is what happens when they take away the "non-aviation related chat" section.

Latest resources

Back