• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Getting logbook up to date

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
In anticipation off an airline interview, I'd like to get my excel log print outs 11 years, 2000) transcribed into a traditional logbook format that can be printed and placed in a binder. Any recommendations on a good outfit to do that?

Thanks

Ultra

Since nobody else bothered to read your question, the easiest method would be to purchase either LogBook Pro (PC) or LogTen Pro (Mac).

Next, export your existing Excel spreadsheet into a .CSV file, and import it into your new program.

Then simply generate a report in whichever format you want. Both the afore-mentioned programs will give you a zippy "Jeppesen" or "ASA" or "whatever format you want" report. Export to a PDF, shoot it to Kinkos and print up on their green paper.

Buy a logbook binder online (Google it) and you're done.

Looks good, lasts long time.

Be creative. Applying to Blue? Print up your logbook on blue paper. Spirit? Yellow. Delta? Green. Always standard. Duh.

Logten pro to logten pro X

I'm trying to convert from the old one to the new one. I paid for the new one, but it won't let me add flights without a subscription. Do I need to pay a subscription in addition to the one time cost, or was that enough?

Thanks

Oh I remember when I was first hired by a major and a captain, noticing me updating my logbook, pompously stated , "son, why you doin' that!? You're at a major, you'll never need a logbook again." After nine years of furlough and multiple corporate bankruptcies can I strongly recommend the maintenance of that logbook?
Me, bitter, naw.

Latest resources

Back