• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Geneva, Switzerland hotels & info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you want mama to melt in your hands bring her home some Sprüngli Chocolate. It's Switzerlands best, my wife goes nuts for the 70+% dark chocolate.

GVFlyer said:
Ich spreche Deutsch und ein bisschen Franzosisch, aber...I still stay at the Noga Hilton.

You didn't fly into Bern, did you? Pretty sporty. Enjoy the bears.

GV

Ya Ya gano .... they all speak english here and my room is 1st class.

Zis is why ve flz zeee Falcon. Zit goes into Bern with verzy little efort. Ve just do not do it IFR.

empenage said:
Since we are on the topic of Geneva, what is the name of the restaurant that serves just steak and fries with that green sauce AND what hotel is it next to?

Thanks.

Its in Paris and the big hotel about a block away is the Paza Concorde, also a Meridian just down the street. Great place to eat!!

Spooky 1 said:
Its in Paris and the big hotel about a block away is the Paza Concorde, also a Meridian just down the street. Great place to eat!!

that is the "other" Le 'Entrecote....we usually go to the one that is about two blocks off the Champs and a couple blocks down from George 5.:) same food.

Last edited:
Spooky--Concorde Lafayette. Get to the Entrecote before 5:15 or you stand in line. It's a tossup between Entrecote or Leon's Mussels. Mmmmmm...

Happy hour beers at The Chesterfield Cafe. Down the Champs, hang a left at the Virgin Music store/Puisnic store. Nice scenery. Sorry about furthering the thread hijack.TC

AA717driver said:
Spooky--Concorde Lafayette. Get to the Entrecote before 5:15 or you stand in line. It's a tossup between Entrecote or Leon's Mussels. Mmmmmm...

Happy hour beers at The Chesterfield Cafe. Down the Champs, hang a left at the Virgin Music store/Puisnic store. Nice scenery. Sorry about furthering the thread hijack.TC

Your right. It's been about four or five years since I was there last. Your remarks about the line are right on. As I recall the doors opened about 7PM and the line was already quite long.

G100driver said:
Ya Ya gano .... they all speak english here and my room is 1st class.

Zis is why ve flz zeee Falcon. Zit goes into Bern with verzy little efort. Ve just do not do it IFR.

Hilarious! I'm still laughing! Sie sprechen sehr gutes Deutsch!

GV

Latest resources

Back