Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

General Tso pilots have parker pen time....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just find it funny, that people relate a whole culture to a dish and post some link to a ignorant, stereotypical crap. I wondering how this post would come across if it said,"fried chicken, watermelon eating pilots have parker pen time...?"

my times all legitimate.

At about 300 tt I had my comm/sel/mel and CFI from local FBO schools all of which can be traced by receipts/invoices.

From there I started to instruct in a military flying club all of which is traceable.

At 400 hours I started in the right seat of a 135 gig then to the left until I had my ATP and 1800tt. All of the 135 time can be traced/verified.

Since 1999 the rest of my 10K hours has been commuter/regional/major 121 flying, again all of which can be easily traced.

Zuo Zongtang (Tso) is a very important figure in China's Quing Dyansty history. Using the term "General Tso pilots" would be no different than relating or titling US pilots as "Uncle Sam pilots" or "Baseball and Apple Pie pilots" ect.

Last edited:
that would be my guess BUT I liked your first response better BTW, there are Rednecks in New York...ever been to Elmira? ;)

later,
kbb

If you are hardcore, take a cab ride to Elmira Heights- priceless. The only place I've ever heard the bartender in a strip club say, "The dancer will be right in- she's waiting for her babysitter."

If you are hardcore, take a cab ride to Elmira Heights- priceless. The only place I've ever heard the bartender in a strip club say, "The dancer will be right in- she's waiting for her babysitter."

Must have been a Tuesday night in the strip club. You always get the B team on those nights, and it shows.

C section scars, rolls, stretch marks, cottage cheese....

You may as well stay in your room, save your money and just download some free action off the net.

Must have been a Tuesday night in the strip club. You always get the B team on those nights, and it shows.

C section scars, rolls, stretch marks, cottage cheese....

You may as well stay in your room, save your money and just download some free action off the net.

It was Monday- at lunch time, the first thing she did when she arrived was to ask for money to put in the jukebox. Classic.

Latest resources

Back