General. Sincerely. Step away.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"ass***e"

Yes, he may be, but he's an intelligent one. Part of it is that I think he likes to get a rise out of people. Recently he took a shot at me, suggesting I couldn't get hired at Delta. He was right, when I got hired at AWA, I couldn't get hired at Delta. Why? Well, because only AWA and Southwest were hiring and I refused to buy a type. Delta, American, American, and Northwest weren't hiring.

He was right though :)

Jenny must have got slammed on his Mercy-Full-Of-It character, haven't seen any posts from Jenny recently under that character. Putz!

Yes, he may be, but he's an intelligent one. Part of it is that I think he likes to get a rise out of people. Recently he took a shot at me, suggesting I couldn't get hired at Delta. He was right, when I got hired at AWA, I couldn't get hired at Delta. Why? Well, because only AWA and Southwest were hiring and I refused to buy a type. Delta, American, American, and Northwest weren't hiring.

He was right though :)

What did I say? I don't think I suggested that you couldn't get hired at DL. It takes a lot to get hired anywhere, and luck is always involved too. Btw, I have always supported your cause against evil USAPA. I have plenty of AWA friends, and I hope you and they get the NIC award reinstated and then have successful careers at the new AA. I hope all 3 legacies do well bad compete with the other Major World Airlines.

Bye Bye---General Lee

What did I say? I don't think I suggested that you couldn't get hired at DL. It takes a lot to get hired anywhere, and luck is always involved too. Btw, I have always supported your cause against evil USAPA. I have plenty of AWA friends, and I hope you and they get the NIC award reinstated and then have successful careers at the new AA. I hope all 3 legacies do well bad compete with the other Major World Airlines.

Bye Bye---General Lee

General - the NIC award cannot be reinstated - since it was never activated in the first place - you should know this - since out of your 18000 posts - probably over 1000 of your posts were about how you want the NIC!!!

But since it is holiday season - I will give you a free pass on your incorrect facts

Happy Holidays
Metrojet

As Much as GL is a very strange duck. Gl is a staple to FI. Kind of like salt and pepper at the diner table.

Not sure how much i even come one here if it where not for Him/her/It

General - the NIC award cannot be reinstated - since it was never activated in the first place - you should know this - since out of your 18000 posts - probably over 1000 of your posts were about how you want the NIC!!!

But since it is holiday season - I will give you a free pass on your incorrect facts

Happy Holidays
Metrojet

You may be correct on that technicality. I should say I hope the new US list uses the NIC award since that award is binding still, and then it is fairly arbitrated with AA for their new list. Thanks, and Happy Holidays too .

Bye Bye---General Lee

As Much as GL is a very strange duck. Gl is a staple to FI. Kind of like salt and pepper at the diner table.

Not sure how much i even come one here if it where not for Him/her/It

Thanks. I still am hoping to get my own FI section called "Ask General Lee" that would deal with advice on the airline industry, hiring, relationships, home and car repair, weight lifting, bike riding, and how to be a "know it all." ;)

Bye Bye---General Lee

Bye Bye---General Lee

I could have just misinterpreted what you said. Like you said, hopefully all three legacies do well. Have a good holidays.

I could have just misinterpreted what you said. Like you said, hopefully all three legacies do well. Have a good holidays.

I like how I said I hope all 3 legacies do "well bad".... I meant well "and"...

Have a good one too!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back