• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

General Lee!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OMG! SWA Bubba keeps getting 'bunkied', ovah and ovah, too funny!

Hit a sore spot, did I, Bunkle-bird? :blush:

By the way, make up your mind-- what does "Bunkled" mean, anyway? Pick one definition and stick with it. Falling for stupid necro-posts, or responding to his crap at all? at all. If you're not sure, just ask Bunkle; it's pretty easy to assume that he got out of the same that bed you did this morning. :)

Bubba

No sore spot here Bubba, geez man, will you lighten up already! As far as definitions I have the freedom to use more than one, actually as many as I desire, got it Bubba? Didn't you know that right exists under 3rd Amendment of the FI Constitution?

SWA Bubba is always so perturbed, chafed, splenetic, nettled, choleric, etc.
Sheesh, "can't we all just get along?" My crews love my "No cowboy boots in the cockpit" sticker; heck, even the clowns wearing them get a chuckle out of it.

SWA Bubba is always so perturbed, chafed, splenetic, nettled, choleric, etc.
Sheesh, "can't we all just get along?" My crews love my "No cowboy boots in the cockpit" sticker; heck, even the clowns wearing them get a chuckle out of it.

UB,

You screwed up on another thread when you told the guy to 'Go dump the Lav'. That's a classic line from General Lee.....word for word.

I'm glad you were able to sign up for a new screen name though. Was that another $10 along with the OYS name you eventually dumped?

UB,

You screwed up on another thread when you told the guy to 'Go dump the Lav'. That's a classic line from General Lee.....word for word.

I'm glad you were able to sign up for a new screen name though. Was that another $10 along with the OYS name you eventually dumped?

You got me! I'm also UB.... Red, time for you to dump more lavs!

Bye Bye---General Lee

All it's alright Jenny. Red got 'bunkied' and can't deal with it, like his sister SWA. Funny really. Those cats are wrapped too tight I think.

Latest resources

Back