• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

General Lee is being sued!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I had 22 days off in Sept. Rsv is't nearly as bad as some make it out to be.

Last edited:
http://www.ajc.com/business/When she told them to cool it and warned that alcohol was illegal there, Pryor allegedly lashed out at her, grabbing her by the shoulder, twisting her around and shoving her away.

"You're not my mother," the lawsuit claims he said. "Now get the [expletive] out of here." He also allegedly warned her, as nearby pilots laughed and shouted more obscenities, that "You don't want to [expletive] with me."

Wow, that is just seriously abusive. I can see why she was so upset by it.

The days of crew members drinking while in ANY company capacity (read company capacity as: who is paying for your hotel room?) will be over during this decade...guaranteed.

Here in China the company I work for supplies the beer and some local liquor at the hotels for the crews. To top it off it FREE! I am not kidding, it's an amazing concept and rarely abused. I said, rarely.

she is just mad that her size 26 red dress didn't get the attention she wanted and they didn't want her to play at the pool. sour grapes. wasn't picked to be on the team so she will sue.

BTW the cat comment was priceless.

The days of crew members drinking while in ANY company capacity (read company capacity as: who is paying for your hotel room?) will be over during this decade...guaranteed.

They tried that in the late 1910's'. How well did that work?

Latest resources

Back