this is from the GE website. They are also looking for a rotory wing first officer.
Business Unit: GECORP: Corporate
Location: Newburgh, NY
Requisition #: 280289 Posted: Jul 16, 2002
* Pilot company aircraft in accordance w/Company & government regulations.
* Execute forms required by Company regulations including flight plans & flight logs.
* Provide for the comfort of passengers in accordance w/Company policies & procedures as directed.
* Purchase materials & supplies or services while away from home base as directed.
* Assist the pilot-in-command in any way that will contribute to the safety and comfort of flight.
* Ensure the clean & tidy appearance of the aircraft, especially the passenger cabin. Verify & restock as necessary the inventory of commissary supplies.
* Perform duties of third crewmember if flight schedule requirements so dictate.
* Perform aviation related duties as assigned. Duties would include posting Jeppesen revisions located in Flight Operations, posting flight manual revisions, aircraft inventory checks, etc.
* Minimum 3,000 flight hours
* Unrestricted Airline Transport Pilot Rating
* Valid FAA First Class qualifications
* Maintain high degree of competency through self-study & awareness of improvement in the industry.
* Manage flight deck in effective manner, exhibiting necessary leadership & decision-making skills, seeking additional education & training as necessary to facilitate the development & consistent upgrade in these skills.
* Manage effective, professional relationship w/customers (who are the highest level of GE executives). A well-developed sense & knowledge of GE's overall business practices is encouraged.
* Participate in overall GE initiatives as required, including related training & project execution.
* Related areas of learning, such as general computer skills, statistical analysis, business, leadership & general management, are encouraged in order to facilitate effective participation in these initiatives.
* Corporate Captain Experience
* Jet/turbine experience
* College Degree preferred
Perform second-in-command duties for assigned flights. Assume the functions of the pilot-in-command should emergency conditions dictate.
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package and the professional advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.