• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gemini ... so, what happened?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:cool:Hey Fog, WAZ UP? I am glad to hear that things are good over at Gemini. I hope that it all works out for the best. There are those of us that appreciate all of the info you put on this board. Thanks
Later

So fogrunner...why don't you share some good news than with some of you fellow Gemini buddy's.. Might just be rumours but I need some good news.

Fogrunner: what I mean is: do you see guys from Centurion, Atlas / Polar, Kalitta, Tradewinds, Arrow and what ever else there is out there publish on this board what new destinations and customers they fly for? No! What the company is putting out on the company website is supposed to be for company use only, intern communications. That's why there is a password to get into your e-mail. To make it even worse, at many companies you can get fired for making public announcements about what is being communicated on a company web site (or e-mail or other company publications). The competition is fierce in this business and there are people out there that will try to get a contract that other parties signed, especially if there hasn't been a track record established yet. So keep info like that to yourself. If we have been flying for a company for a while and someone asks about it, well fine, " we do".

When it comes to ch11: If someone asks about it, simply say "yes we did, I don't know much more" (or we are not allowed to talk about it). If that person really wants details, let them do the work and find it. Bet you they don't publish it on the web either. Thanks to some of our crew members and possibly some from other airlines (talking in the lobby) we are slowly losing our direct billing with some hotels and have to use that stupid amex card.
I have no problem with you when it comes to providing info, just which info you provide.
If you think I'm in management or so, no I'm not. Just a very concerned crewmember that is not dealing with the first ch11

When it comes to ch11: If someone asks about it, simply say "yes we did, I don't know much more" (or we are not allowed to talk about it). If that person really wants details, let them do the work and find it. Bet you they don't publish it on the web either.

I don't know who died and put you in charge. Clearly you do not know the BK process. All the information about the BK I have posted is on the web.. It is public record..

Thanks to some of our crew members and possibly some from other airlines (talking in the lobby) we are slowly losing our direct billing with some hotels and have to use that stupid amex card.

Again you do not know the BK process. All secured and unsecured creditors received a BK packet. Even you would have received one. Paper work to be filled out and returned to the court if you had a claim against Gemini. So all the hotels we owe money to would have received a packet. The reason some of the hotels are refusing the direct billing is due to the legal documentation they received, not the crew members talking in the so called lobby. It is nice to know that you think so highly of our fellow crew members.

Last edited:
Oh yea! With what is on going and coming up we will be short. If we did not have a 10 in heavy check we would be short right now. I have heard from people who should know, that we will run at least two new-hire classes(16) and one upgrade class as soon as we exit BK.

...perhaps now would be a good time to email \ fax some resumes?
...or should I wait until you all actually exit ch11?

Z

Latest resources

Back