• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gemini ... so, what happened?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We are not going to get anymore 10s. I have heard rumblings of A330 freighters. I believe the nose gear would have to be re-engineered plus the conversion.
777F at 200 mil a copy is rather pricey, would be nice, rather doubt it.

fogrunner said:
We are not going to get anymore 10s. I have heard rumblings of A330 freighters. I believe the nose gear would have to be re-engineered plus the conversion.
777F at 200 mil a copy is rather pricey, would be nice, rather doubt it.

Whats with the nosegear mod on the 777? Is it a issue with weight in the freighter version vs pax?

Z_Pilot said:
...does that mean hiring?

I for one hope so. I think it's going to be a royal pain in the arse just to get called. With Polar and Express.net dropping guys that have heavy/widebody/international/non-sched experience, it think it will be tough for us RJ pukes to even get looked at.

dojetdriver said:
I for one hope so. I think it's going to be a royal pain in the arse just to get called. With Polar and Express.net dropping guys that have heavy/widebody/international/non-sched experience, it think it will be tough for us RJ pukes to even get looked at.

Gemini does a real good job at pulling people from all backgrounds. Gemini wants keepers. They have been burned by some previous furloughed guys bailing. They want enthusiastic people who will go out there and move the freight.
Determination and a healthy desire to work for us goes a long way.

fogrunner said:
Gemini does a real good job at pulling people from all backgrounds. Gemini wants keepers. They have been burned by some previous furloughed guys bailing. They want enthusiastic people who will go out there and move the freight.
Determination and a healthy desire to work for us goes a long way.

I for one hope so.

Latest resources

Back