Gel pad for the G200????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

G200_PILOT

Does anyone know where I can buy a good gel pad for the G200 seat? I've heard of guys buying them but I'm not sure where.

Thanks!

Wow...are the seats really that bad?!

I think Brookstone or Sharper Image have seat cushions. They may be "memory foam" or something similar. Don't know about the gel.

Good luck!
TF

I purchased one of these for the Lear http://www.oregonaero.com/p2627_2001.htm#pilotseats. Well worth the money. I went with the 5 point harness, 1" base without lumbar. I haven't had any issues with headroom.

SV

Those look great and thanks for the reply but I work for>>>> yup. That means I fly a different bird every two or three days. I need something that's nice and portable. The one I saw was just a bottom cushion and it had the center-front cutout just like yours has for the yoke clearance.

I'll keep looking but thanks again!

We have 20 or so aircraft in my dept, so I needed something portable too. Take another look at the page; section F. (Portable Universal Pilot Soft Seat Cusion for Aerobatic and Commercial Aircraft). The one I purchased sounds like what you are lookling for. It has the cutout and fits nicely in any seat with a 5-point harness. I think they picture it in a B-757 seat. It was $134, but well worth it.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back