Garrett TFE 731

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hawkerjet

Does anyone know if Honeywell is still making the TFE 731 Engine operators guide? It's a small 30ish page pocket guide. Garrett used to put one out and I don't have it anymore. There use to be a phone number you could call and request one, and they'd mail it to you. If anyone has the number or the new way to get one ( assuming it's still printed) would you kindly share it with me. FSI at ICT had no idea what I was talking about. Maybe some instructors at Simuflite might help....
Anyway, Thanks in advance.

I saw that when I googled tfe 731, however that is not the FREE operators guide that Garrett/Honeywell puts out for their engines, it's a study guide. But thanks anyway...
What I'm looking for is a small guide that use to be put out by Garrett. Simuflite instructors gave me a phone number and I called and gave my address and tail number and a few weeks later the operator's guide arrived.

Which model? Flight Safety in STL has them, and gave me one when I got my type 6 years ago. There are a bunch of different models of the 731. Which series are you looking for?

Latest resources

Back