Gardner Aviation in Georgia question.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Palerider957

Has anyone here had any dealings with Gardner Aviation, located in Peachtree City, GA. (KFFC)??

We are considering some major panel upgrades and this shop is at the top of our list.

I am curious to hear what experiences people have had, both good and bad.

Thanks.

I know the shop you are asking about. They started the shop in Griffin and I think they still have a shop there. They do great work but there is one thing that I have had a problem with and that is having to bring the airplane back 2 or 3 times to get the bugs worked out. If you stay on top of them and make them give you a date to which the work WILL be completed it is a great shop. Just don't drop the airplane there and leave it.

VERY VERY good shop. I dealt w/ them when they were in Griffin only. They did a lot of work on the 550 I flew.

Excellent. Thanks for your input. Anyone else with input is most welcomed.

Choppy, did they make it right in the end? Did they discount any labor for your time in coming back? Would you use them again?

I've got a little experience with Gardner............they do nice work, very tidy. Haven't been to the new shop but I hear it's really top shelf.

Excellent. Thanks for your input. Anyone else with input is most welcomed.

Choppy, did they make it right in the end? Did they discount any labor for your time in coming back? Would you use them again?

They always made it right, but the time it took to get it right was not was I needed. They blamed it on previous work that was in conflict with the work that they had done. I must remind you this was about 4 or 5 years ago. I do not have any current work with them. It sounds like from other posts that they might have their ducks in a row.

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the input.

Latest resources

Back