Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FlyFlyFly

Registered Offender
Heard GA Pacific is looking for an FO. Someone told me this is an old boy club flight department with no hope of upgrade. Anyone have any other info on the job?

Gp Fo

Go to Gp.com then click on careers.

Requirements (Summary of Job Posting.)
Looks like their requirements are a high school degree, college a plus. Comm Multi Instr 1st class med. 1200 TT, 500 me, 10 jet and have a professional attitude.

I think you can apply for the job online. Good luck.

propilot1983 said:
Go to Gp.com then click on careers.

Requirements (Summary of Job Posting.)
Looks like their requirements are a high school degree, college a plus. Comm Multi Instr 1st class med. 1200 TT, 500 me, 10 jet and have a professional attitude.

I think you can apply for the job online. Good luck.
Wow those are some very low qualifications... One of the guys must be trying to get his kid on, and had to lower the mins enough so he qualifies!

GP location and equipment

The company flies out of KFTY and uses Learjet 31a's (4 I think) and has a Challenger or two. One pilot I met over a year ago said they fly on average four legs in and out of the home base and are generally home at night. This particular guy liked the company but was upset they sold their Hawkers for Learjet 31a's, he wanted more room in the cockpit. I don't know upgrade times.

Hiring again. There must be a reason thay can't keep any FO's around for very long.

Sleepy,

I don't know anything about the GA Pacific job, good or bad, or if they do go thru FOs by the baker's dozen. But there is a major defense contractor that is always advertising for pilots. They were advertising on avcrew again last week. This is a major "500" company. On the surface, one would think this is a career type job.........but things are not always like they seem.

Fly safe, high, and fast!
See you @ the bar,
SCT

SCT said:
Sleepy,

I don't know anything about the GA Pacific job, good or bad, or if they do go thru FOs by the baker's dozen. But there is a major defense contractor that is always advertising for pilots. They were advertising on avcrew again last week. This is a major "500" company. On the surface, one would think this is a career type job.........but things are not always like they seem.

Fly safe, high, and fast!
See you @ the bar,
SCT
I guess I should just say that I know the answer to my own question.

Latest resources

Back