Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

moonlight

Flyin' to fund my fishin'
Guys (and Gals), I need to know what the approximate purchase prices are for a new G200 and a new Citation X. I'm putting together some specs on several aircraft, and for some reason I'm having a hard time pulling those numbers. Thanks!

Ce-750

I do not think you get much change back from 20 million for a new Ce-750, this is based on the purchase of older models for a company I worked for that had 5 of them. Cannot help you on G-200

Dangerboy, good thing about those 2 airplanes is that you will have lots of time to go out and catch more of those fish! Hopefully you will use a service center with good outdoor activities near by! :) ;)

If you live near the Gallatin you might want to get you boss to look a better high and hot airplane.

I guess another way to look at it is "SWEEET I live near the Gallatin and have a great corporate flying job .... who cares what I fly!"

PS Gulfstream (and the CFO) tried to sell us a G200 in 2003 for well south of $20 million. We ended up with a Falcon 2000 because of reliablity issues and the boss liked the cabin over the G200 and CL-604. Could not even look at CL-300 at the time.

Latest resources

Back