G2 Recurrent info?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Geetwo

Just getting ready to go to reccurrent at FSI in SAV. Was wondering if anyone has study material in Microsoft Word format? I'd like to take the info with me on the road. PM me, if there is any such animal out there.

Thanks

hey,
I can't help you with that, sorry, maybe you can help me though! I am going to g3 initial in two weeks, do you have any study material for that plane. I don't know much about the gulfstreams yet. Is it much different that the 2?
have fun,

Twins almost.

You should be able to call FSI or Simuflight for some advance study material. I used Simuflite and they were very accomodating. As far as similarities, they are almost identical unless you are flying an AC GIII, the rest of the systems are practically the same. There are some obvious differences in limitations, weights, avionics ( almost all are a little differntly outfitted anyway), and the AC GIII has first generation glass. Easy to use too. If you were able to get your hands on a GII manual and study engines, hydraulics, fuel, flight controls ( again minor differences such as the ground spoilers), landing gear, brakes, fire detection & protection, and a few other areas, you will be ahead of the game some.

You will love the Gulfstream, my favorite plane to date ! I flew the DC GIII, the GII without winglets and one with, all great planes ! Sure the Aviation Partners winglets make a huge improvement in looks and they give you another 200 NM range. I flew the GIII first and my first GII before actually going to GII recurrent, the G1159 covers the GII, GIIT (tiptank), GIIB, and GIII AC & DC aircraft. If you have flown a lot of different Lears then you will know what I mean by differnces, radios, FMS, and other pilots prefferences.

You will most likely have some GII pilots in some of your classes as they do at Simuflight during system training.

Nothing like 11,400 lbs of thrust a side !!!! Wait till you fly it light !

Have fun and congrats on the upgrade !

P3,
thanks for the reply. I do have the simuflite tech manual and have read through it once or twice, hopefully it won't be too bad when I get out there having read some of it already. We have an ac and a dc so I will learn all the differences eventually.
thanks again

Mpower

A BMW fan ?

Just curious if you drive an M3 or M5 ? Could be a play on words too, management ?

Latest resources

Back