G-V Pay 91

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

G3G4

Alright guys what would you expect to ge paid for a 91 gig flying a Gv as a captain. ALOT of international meaning asia europe etc.. Based in east coast? Two week on and two off rotation?

+2, sounds like the right ballpark.

140K would be pretty low end for 2 weeks on IMO.

How many pilots? - consider the time in airlining all over the planet also....is that "on" or "off"

That gets old quick.

Good Luck!

stay in US

The current rate in ME for at least one operator, is 11 on 1 off, and 12k per month. plus accomodation of 2k per month.

We would kill you for the rotation, but as the salary is tax free you would kill us for the salary.

bumz

Would 140K be the low end? I am in my early 30's and have been flying gulftreams for the last 10 years from 1159 IV and now the V. I feel I am getting less than that because of my age. Is age a factor out there in the corporate world? Even if you have the experience of the older guys.

Would 140K be the low end? I am in my early 30's and have been flying gulftreams for the last 10 years from 1159 IV and now the V. I feel I am getting less than that because of my age. Is age a factor out there in the corporate world? Even if you have the experience of the older guys.

I wouldn't do it for less than $170K base. The frequent trips to Asia will shave a few years off your life. Plus, two weeks away at a time will get old real fast with your family (if you have time to start one).

Good luck.

I The frequent trips to Asia will shave a few years off your life. Plus, two weeks away at a time will get old real fast..

Good luck.

I have to agree with this part... a few times I've had to do a coach middle seat for 14+ hours and I was fit to be tied on the other end! Business Class travel is a whole another thing... When I got that, I was almost (not really) ready to go fly when I got in! insist on it!

I think age CAN be a factor, depending on the Department and the culture. Chronological age probably shouldn't be as important. Each case is different. You should probably be paid what any other person with your experience would be paid to do the same job, regardless of age. There are other factors that may weigh in, like pay equity and seniority in your Dept. to name a few. It is difficult to rubber stamp an exact number, hence the ranges being quoted.
Also, I am home more flying a G550 than I ever was fling other makes and models. It totally depends on a specific airplane's operator as to how much time you spend gone from home.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back